Welcome to Amalgam Insights (AI)! We are a technology research firm focused on promoting a better future for technology to augment human efforts at work.
We take a blended approach to our analysis and research that includes 4 key aspects of improving technology outcomes: better use of money, better use of data, better use of code, and better use of the brain. With this combination, we create strategic roadmaps and select vendors that maximize the financial, programmatic, & cognitive value of technology at scale across the following practice areas:
- Financial Augmentation: Technology Expense Management, Telco FinOps & Cloud FinOps, Future of Finance and Accounting.
- Data and Analytic Augmentation: Machine Learning and Data Science, Data Management, Analytics
- Programmatic Augmentation: DevOps, Service Mesh and Containers, Open Source Technologies.
- Cognitive Augmentation: Learning & Development, Talent Assessment, and Extended (Augmented and Virtual) Reality.
Check out our top 6 posts this week!
- The Death of Big Data and the Emergence of the Multi-Cloud Era
- The Neuroscience of Effective Sales Coaching
- Blackberry Successfully Transitions into a Software Company: Mission Accomplished
- Microsoft “Early Adopts” New ASC 606 Revenue Recognition Standard
- Mobile Solutions Launches New Robotic Process Automation Capabilities
- SmartList Market Guide on Service Mesh and Building Out Microservices Networking
How We Help
We provide guidance to key financial, technical, and cognitive trends through client deliverables including:
- Market Milestones that highlight key acquisitions, product announcements, and market-changing events in enterprise technology markets
- Analyst Insights which provide guidance based on the experience of our veteran analysts, our research data, and key market trends
- Vendor SmartLists where our analysts recognize top vendors that solve key business challenges
- Business Value Analysis, which brings financial, technical, and human value into a single framework for enterprise buyers and vendors to better articulate the full value of technology investments.
- Webinars and presentations designed to provide consultative recommendations to internal or external audiences
- Advisory Retainer Programs, providing full access to Amalgam’s analyst team and research efforts at your fingertips to help you with making your most strategic technology decisions.
- Strategy Workshops to guide your organization’s technology roadmap and strategy from a functional, financial, or cognitive perspective.
To gain our technical, financial, and cognitive perspectives on technology strategy, guidance, or value mapping, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org for more information on how to work with Amalgam Insights.