Welcome to Amalgam Insights (AI)! We are a technology research firm focused on promoting a better future for augmenting business with technology. We take a blended approach that includes traditional IT, agile IT, data science, and neuroscience-based approaches to help enterprises to create strategic roadmaps and select vendors that maximize the financial, programmatic, & cognitive value of technology at scale across the following practice areas:
- Financial Augmentation: Technology Expense Management, FinOps & DevFinOps, Future of Finance and Accounting.
- Data and Analytic Augmentation: Machine Learning and Data Science, Data Management
- Programmatic Augmentation: DevOps, Service Mesh and Containers, Open Source Technologies.
- Cognitive Augmentation: Learning & Development, Talent Assessment, and Extended (Augmented and Virtual) Reality.
Check out our top 6 posts this week!
- The Death of Big Data and the Emergence of the Multi-Cloud Era
- The CLAIRE-ion Call at Informatica World 2019: AI Needs Managed Data and Data Management Needs AI
- Market Milestone – Google to Buy Looker to Transform Business Analytics
- Is IBM’s Acquisition of Red Hat the Biggest Acquihire of All Time?
- Inside our Slack Channel: A Conversation on Salesforce acquiring Tableau
- SmartList Market Guide on Service Mesh and Building Out Microservices Networking
How We Help
We provide guidance to key financial, technical, and cognitive trends through client deliverables including:
- Market Milestones that highlight key acquisitions, product announcements, and market-changing events in enterprise technology markets
- Analyst Insights which provide guidance based on the experience of our veteran analysts, our research data, and key market trends
- Vendor SmartLists where our analysts recognize top vendors that solve key business challenges
- Business Value Analysis, which brings financial, technical, and human value into a single framework for enterprise buyers and vendors to better articulate the full value of technology investments.
- Webinars and presentations designed to provide consultative recommendations to internal or external audiences
- Advisory Retainer Programs, providing full access to Amalgam’s analyst team and research efforts at your fingertips to help you with making your most strategic technology decisions.
- Strategy Workshops to guide your organization’s technology roadmap and strategy from a functional, financial, or cognitive perspective.
To gain our technical, financial, and cognitive perspectives on technology strategy, guidance, or value mapping, please email us at email@example.com for more information on how to work with Amalgam Insights.