Webinar: Leveraging Psychology And Brain Science To Optimize Retention And Behavior Change
Recommended for: Chief Learning Officers, Chief Human Resource Officers, Chief People Officer, Chief Talent Officer, Learning & Development Directors and Managers, Corporate Trainers, Content and Learning Product Managers, Hiring Directors, Hiring Managers, Human Resource Directors, Human Resource Managers.
On Tuesday, February 5, 2019 2:00pm EST, join the most cited and referenced learning scientist in corporate learning, Todd Maddox, Ph.D. as he presents on the psychology of corporate training with Dr. B. Price Kerfoot, Co-Founder of Qstream.
Together, they will show why corporate learning and development professionals need to learn how to leverage the brain science and technology that change behavior.
In this webcast, you will learn:
- the psychology of continuous learning for hard and soft skills development
- the proof behind best practices in microlearning
- the impact of spaced learning on knowledge retention and behavior change
- the application of microlearning in corporate enterprise.
And by attending this webcast, you will:
- Be armed with evaluation criteria for identifying best-of-breed microlearning solutions.
- Become expert in how to affect behavior change at scale in the corporate learning environment.
- Provoke thinking that applies proven spaced education research your own workplace L&D programs.
To attend this webinar, sign up on the ATD website and learn more about how to influence behavior, knowledge retention, and skills development based on the science of the brain. And Amalgam Insights thanks QStream for underwriting this opportunity for W. Todd Maddox Ph.D. to share his 25+ years of brain science knowledge with the corporate learning community.