Research Fellow Tom Petrocelli recently recorded an on-demand BrightTALK webinar on Infrastructure as Code (IaC): a key trend for any company seeking to manage infrastructure at scale.
Petrocelli has previously covered this topic in additional research including
- Managing IT Complexity through Infrastructure as Code
- Infrastructure as Code Provides Advantages for Proactive Compliance and
- Petrocelli’s comprehensive Market Guide of key IaC trends and vendors
This webinar is a short introduction designed for IT professionals who are exploring Infrastructure as Code especially focusing on SysOps, managers (from mid-level to C-Suite), and system architects. As modern IT systems become more diverse and complex, managing them, especially at scale can become very difficult. Infrastructure as Code presents a new way of thinking about infrastructure management that alleviates many of these challenges.
This webinar discusses:
- From Simplicity to Complexity: The evolution of IT systems that have led to increased diversity and complexity
- Wrestling the Beast: The challenges of managing complex systems
- Writing Infrastructure: An introduction to Infrastructure as Code and the ways it alleviates some of the problems of managing diverse, hyperscale, multi-cloud systems.
- To Infinity and Beyond: The future of Infrastructure as Code and operations automation
Watch the embedded webinar below