At Amalgam Insights, we have been focused on the key 2018 trends that will change our ability to manage technology at scale. Tom Petrocelli provided his key Developer Operations and enterprise collaboration predictions for 2018 in mid-December. To continue that trend, Todd Maddox provides 5 key predictions that will shape enterprise learning in 2018 as markets reach new heights, corporate training embraces new scientific principles, and retention replaces compliance as a key training driver.
- VR/AR Enterprise Application Budget to Surpass $1 Billion in 2018
- eLearning (Computer-Based Training) Market to Approach $180 billion in 2018
- Commercial Training Sector to Embrace Neuroscience of Optimized Learning
- Continued Exponential Growth of Artificial Intelligence (AI) as a Driving Force Behind the User Interface (UI)
- Training for Retention: The Rule, Not the Exception in 2018