We are in the midst of one of the most packed tech event weeks in recent memory. This week alone, Amalgam Insights is tracking *six* different events:
- ServiceNow’s Knowledge 19 in Las Vegas (Twitter: @Know365, Hashtag: #know19)
- Red Hat Summit in Boston (Twitter: @RedHatSummit Hashtag: #rhsummit)
- SAP SAPPHIRE in Orlando (Twitter: @sapphirenow, Hashtag: #SapphireNow)
- Microsoft Build in Seattle (Twitter: @msdev, Hashtag: #MSBuild)
- Google I/O in Mountain View, CA (Twitter: @googledevs, Hashtag: #io19)
- IBM Watson Health Advantage 19 in Orlando (Twitter: @IBMWatsonHealth, Hashtag #Advantage19)
This means a lot of announcements this week that will be directly comparable. For instance, Google, Microsoft, Red Hat, SAP, and ServiceNow should all have a variety of meaty DevOps and platform access announcements. Google, Microsoft, SAP, and possibly IBM and ServiceNow should have interesting new AI announcements. ServiceNow and Red Hat will both undoubtedly be working to one-up each other when it comes to revolutionizing IT. We’ll be providing some insights and give you an idea of what to look forward to.